Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kim Soo Hyun made my day through Running Man! (Episode 147)


Last two week, I post an article about Running Man's guest on episode 147 (Running Man Episode 147 Guest).. There are Kim Shoo Hyun and  Lee Hyun Woo.. After it published on Kshow.net, I downloaded it and watched it with exciting feeling inside of my heart..  Well, along of the show, I just keep watching on Kim Soo Hyun.. HAHAHA!! There is a very hilarious episode of Running Man that I ever watch (I never skip an episode of Running Man from first episode until now)..

From the opening until the end of the show, I was laugh out loud until out of my breath because it was to funny.. Kim Soo Hyun being called Good Looking Stupid/Handsome Fool by Lee Kwang Soo because he was so handsome but weak in game.. Instead, he was so good in running.. I think, he was the first guest that best in running skill in Running Man..


He was called Handsome Fool by Lee Kwang Soo because of his 'winning reaction' after the PD told their duration in first game.. After that, he got embarrassed when he aware that their team lost.. hahaha!! He so cute! xD..


Monday Boyfriend, Gary got jealous while Song Ji Hyo share her towel with Kim Soo Hyun while they had been told to not show their 'muk jji ppa' game.. The funniest part while they doing this game is when they do the experiment of the soaked towel (throw the soaked towel to other members).. I think that towel os too thick so that when it getting soak, it will be heavy and when you throw that towel to your friend, he/she will be fall.. It's really good to use to prank someone..xD


While they plays the third game, Kim Soo Hyun had really unfortunate because he's run faster than other members but he never got first one to finish the game until he need to catch the chicken as the last mission of the game.. It's really funny when Yoo Jae Suk said "So the sun eventually embraced the chicken", according to Kim Soo Hyun as a 'Sun' in the drama Moon Embraced the Sun.. 


I'm really impress when they do the tug-of-war with more than 100 people involved.. It's really no joke! I'm very very veryyyy impressed!! It must tiring doing it with all that people.. 



AND of course I'm very sad when Kim Soo Hyun's team lost.. huhu T,T.. By the way, It's good to see Ji Suk Jin's team won in the game.. It's rare to see.. HAHAHA!!


Okay! This is all from me.. hehehe... daaaa.. Assalamualaikum :)



No comments: