Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Proposal

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Pada hari sabtu yang lepas (4 Jun 2016), he (Encik Tunang) asked me to go to date.. And he also purposely told me that he's gonna make a surprise event for me.. well, since he's always fail to make a surprise event for me, so he told me that there is a surprise for me in advance.. then, I'm was like 'just follow the flow'.. I never ask anything regarding to the surprise event.. I'm kind of want to help him to make it realize by never ask anything.. haha.. baik kan aku..

Then, after movies, we're going out.. But, unfortunately, its raining.. He's slightly down.. then I said, "its okay.. dalam kereta pon takpa.. romantik sikit.. hehe".. I gave him some courage and he told me to close my eyes.. I'm being naughty and took a peek.. then, he took his jacket and cover my face.. betul-betul surprise ni.. haha.. he walk to his car and took something and bring it into my car.. he sat at the passenger seat beside me and take off his jacket from me.. then, taraaaa.. a basket of chocolates right before my eyes!! yeah yeahh.. baru nak buang lemak 3 kilogram yang melekat kat badan ni, dah dia bagi coklat sebakul.. haduiyaii.. 

Coklat yang dah tinggal setengah bakul.. lagi setengah bakul dah kene rembat dengan family..

After sometime, he took something from behind my seat.. guess what?? ITS ROSES!!! 
That is really really game me a surprise.. I never thought that he would gave me a bouquet of roses.. sebab sebelum tu dia ada bagitau yang dia nak beli bunga, tapi kedai bunga tutup pulak.. so aku percaya je la.. then, tetiba bunga depan mata kau.. serius rasa nak nangis time tu.. haha.. ada 8 kuntum ros kesemuanya.. 4 ros merah dan 4 ros pink.. melambangkan 8 tahun kami bersama.. ros pink melambangkan memori manis kami bersama dan ros merah melambangkan our passionate love that we had share together for all this years..



Lepas tu, dia pasang lagu kat iphone dia and dia mintak cincin tunang kitorg.. then, he grab my hand, and suddenly propose to me.. "will you marry me?".. oh my god!! Airmata dah berlinangan.. tapi tak jatuh-jatuh.. haha.. of course my answer is YES!! Dah bertunang baru nak officially propose.. haha.. sweet sangat.. Okay, tu je posting untuk kali ni.. Daa.. Assalamualaikum..

No comments: