Friday, July 23, 2010

Assignment Aku...



hak cipta terpelihara...dont copy and paste ok..hahahahaxxx!!!

_____________________________________________

NAME: INTAN NAZILA BINTI ABDULLAH
MATRIX NO.: 3101007891
PROGRAM: DIP. INDUSTRY MULTIMEDIA
LECTURER’S NAME: MS TR.SHELA

LIFE AFTER SCHOOL

After SPM done, my life began freedom. I also tried to fill up the form from local university and private colleges. By the way, along the holiday after SPM, I just got the rest at home. But, I’m collecting the experiences by to be a nanny of my niece. But, after I got the SPM’s result, I didn’t accept in any local university. My feeling is very sad. I never think if I will enter the private college because I just want to be at local university. My parents ask me to enter UNISEL. And I just follow their advice and I fill up the form from UNISEL. After that, I’m taking Form 6 at SMK Seksyen 10 Kota Damansara for two weeks before I got the offered from UNISEL in program Diploma in Multimedia Industry. I just got the offered a week before the close date of payment of the fees. So, I chose UNISEL because I really interested in the program that they offered to me. Now, I’m so glad to be here with new friends who came from all the states of Malaysia. And my dreams to be a graphic designer will come true because I will have Diploma in Multimedia Industry in 2 ½ years. Then I will continue my study by taking Bachelor in Multimedia soon.
______________________________________________________________

No comments: